YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Personal information held by Lynnette Griffiths Market Research Services may include:
Your name, age, current suburb and state of Australia, telephone/mobile phone number, email address, occupation and other details provided by you in your project application screener or registration.
You can choose not to supply us with any part of this information, although this may limit your attendance at any market research session, as age and location, and other consumer information can be a qualifying factor for each individual project.
How we use your personal information:Your personal information may be used to:
• verify your identity in relation to the particular market research project you applied to attend
• allow us to contact you in relation to the particular market research project you applied to attend
• assist you to qualify in relation to the particular market research project you applied to attend
• help us determine your suitability in relation to the particular market research project you applied to attend
When we disclose your personal information:In order to assist our clients with the project you are selected to attend, Lynnette Griffiths may disclose your personal information to the client, for research purposes only, and is only contained to the project you attend.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NEVER SOLD OR SHARED.
YOU REMAIN AN ANONYMOUS ENTITY BEYOND YOUR MARKET RESEARCH SESSION.
• Lynnette Griffiths will use your email address to send you payments for online surveys
• Lynnette Griffiths will use your email address and telephone number to contact you in relation to the market research project you have applied to attend.
• Lynnette Griffiths will use your telephone number to contact you and / or should your email address bounce for the above reason described.
• Your personal information is disclosed to the client only in relation to the market research project you are selected to attend.
We disclose your personal information to:
• No one else outside the project you apply for or attend.
• We do NOT provide mailing lists to external parties for their advertising or marketing or for any other purpose.
• Your application form is ONLY used to ascertain your suitability for the project it is intended.
• None qualifying applicants’ information is NOT used at all.
How we use CLIENT project information:Each project remains confidential at all times, and is never shared or discussed with any external parties.
All client interaction is treated with complete confidentiality and any information shared by either word, email or print is held as STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
We will respond and advise whether we agree with your complaint or not. If we do not agree, we will provide reasons. If we do agree, we will advise what (if any) action we consider it appropriate to take in response. If you are still not satisfied after having contacted us and given us a reasonable time to respond, then we suggest that you contact the AMSRS www.amsrs.com.au 1300364832
Retention and destruction of Personal Information:Lynnette Griffiths will destroy and delete your personal information as soon as practicable once it is longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected or at your request via the OPT OUT option. If we destroy Personal Information we will do so by taking reasonable steps and using up-to-date techniques and processes.
Security of Information:Lynnette Griffiths will take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our application forms, and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mails sent to or from any website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
VISITING WEBSITES AND GOOGLE (and similar online) SEARCHES:For example, Google, and similar, records all your internet searches- if you Google ‘market research’- other external IT systems can identify you as an anonymous person with an interest in ‘market research’ and a sponsored ad may appear on your Facebook via this search. This search has NOT come from Lynnette Griffiths, but from an external source via Google or Facebook through your own online general activity.